Union members near and far
We are delighted to announce the re-opening of the Union Club to our members from Wednesday July 8th.
Here’s what The Union Club re-opening looks like for the short term:
- AUGUST OPENING DATES!
10am – 5pm, and until 11pm on dinner dates.
Wednesday 12th (lunch and dinner) with 50% off food!
Thursday 13th (lunch)
Friday 14th (lunch)
Wednesday 19th (lunch and dinner) with 50% off food
Thursday 20th (lunch)
Friday 21st (lunch)
- PLEASE PRE-BOOK! by emailing email@example.com.
- THE STUDIO WILL BE OPEN as a space in which to work, relax, meet (or just be out of the house!) from 10am until 5pm Wednesday – Friday. No need to book.
- MEETING ROOMS ARE OPEN. If you need a private meeting room then ours are back in business and your members discount still applies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SUMMER MENU is available online here (single use paper copies will be available in the Club)
- We are taking part in the EAT OUT TO HELP OUT initiative on Wednesdays 5th, 12th and 19th of August.
- WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR A SUMMER HOLIDAY FOR A FORTNIGHT FROM AUGUST 24th. Should you need a Soho venue over this period, please email email@example.com for guest list access to one of our neighbours.
We’ll see you soon.
Pete, Carolyn, Cat, Thierry and the entire Union team x